A journal of amazing vintage finds and all the adventures along the way

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fresh Beginnings


With the amount of vintage hunts I have conducted I suppose that it would be natural that I might start my own vintage shop. This blog will act as a journal, a way for me to chronicle and share my vintage adventures, the interesting people I meet along the way, and the fantastic finds that come my way. Agent 137 will serve as  my canvas, a place for me to design a vintage collection of kitschy toys and housewares.

It will also act as a place for me to explore my inner vintage dreams. Join me as I redecorate my kitchen and turn it into a 1940s paradise and accept my vintage recipe challenges. There have to be people out there who enjoy vintage goods and the life style as much as I. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment