A journal of amazing vintage finds and all the adventures along the way

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Flea Market Finds

A little sneak peek at the hunting this weekend. This is just a preview of the great stuff we scored. Check out the pink elephant and candy ice cream train planter. So sweet! I think that I will be keeping the atomic blue tray from 1954 that all the goodies are resting on for the kitchen, but the others will be listed throughout the week.



Oh, and here is a little taste of the work thus far in the vintage kitchen. The search is on for the perfect retro shelving to display all of my little kitschy toys and dolls, but until then I will leave you with just a peek of some of the kitchen accessories.

The Hansel & Gretel House


Explaining the many uses for fresh lemons

I will be sharing more pics as the work continues. There is so much work yet to be done! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment