A journal of amazing vintage finds and all the adventures along the way

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mermaid Sisters

I love pose dolls. I love them so much that I look for them everywhere. So what could be better than a 60s pose doll? A mermaid pose doll! Better yet- two mermaid pose dolls! I have had my coveted mermaid pose doll for quite sometime. I was super excited to find another mermaid posie. Especially since the little darlings are so rare. Since I already have one I thought that I would offer this posie in my shop.

She will be listed today along with some other fun finds. 


The blog has been a little neglected lately as I have been busy viewing possible locations for a "real life" Agent 137 shop! I am soooo excited and will post updates as progress is made.

<3 Agent 137

No comments:

Post a Comment