A journal of amazing vintage finds and all the adventures along the way

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Preview

Long time no write.... It has been a while. So where have I been? In vintage world gathering items for Agent 137, but also out and about creating a brick and mortar shop to house vintage clothes and home decor called the Retro Kitten. It has been a very busy month. My shop grand opening is almost here and to celebrate I thought that it would be only fair to have an Agent 137 contest to kick things off!!!

But I am getting ahead of myself... The details of that contest will be coming up in another post, but first let me share some of the finds that will be coming to the shop this week.


A haul that includes a sweet oil cloth bunny, 1950s long necked plush, skunky, fun squeakies and a lot more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment