A journal of amazing vintage finds and all the adventures along the way

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Shelf Elf


When is it too early to break out the holiday decorations? This has been my debate... It always disturbs me when I am shopping for Halloween decorations and then, low and behold, I find Christmas decorations strategically placed throughout the displays. It isn't that I am not looking forward to the kitschy holiday deer and Santas that will become the centerpiece of my home, but that I am such a fan of Halloween that I would like to appreciate the fall season completely before moving on.

That said, I am now forced to decide when Agent137 should release the many many kitschy holiday items that have been kept top secret for months and I wonder when is exactly the right time? 

No comments:

Post a Comment