A journal of amazing vintage finds and all the adventures along the way

Monday, November 28, 2011

Better Late than ?

So I know that its a little late...Precipitated on an early morning run for an incredibly low priced Kindle Fire... But I thought that it might be nice to post a little sneak peak at the items I will be listing today at 11:30. I think these guys are seriously cute, if I do say so myself...




Also, I launched an Etsy store for my awesome 83 year old grandmother today called Chickens In The Kitchen featuring her handmade vintage reproduction aprons and vintage kitchen wares. Please check it out and give her some love!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's wonderful and awesome that your Grandmother has her own etsy shop. I've had a look at her aprons and they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kylie, that is so sweet of you! She has big plans to create more and include a lot of vintage kitchen goodies :)

    ReplyDelete