A journal of amazing vintage finds and all the adventures along the way

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful



Sorry for the long delay here in blog land. Things have been so busy here that I forgot about my poor little blog. I  promise to be better about this in the future. Blogging is so freeing for me, like writing in a journal, that I really should be more diligent about posting.

In any event, my Thanksgiving holiday was if anything very interesting. Agent 137 is now engaged and I spent the holiday with my future in-laws who are Chinese American, eating different festive Chinese dishes. As a vegetarian I definitely appreciated the alternatives to the more traditional turkey. I laughed this year, remembering how my veg brother and I retreated during previous Thanksgivings to Chinese restaurants seeking refuge from our family's meat laden table.

This has been one of the best years of my life and I am so thankful for my amazing fiance and all of my friends who I have met through the wonderful Etsy community. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone and I hope that you have all had a great holiday as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment