A journal of amazing vintage finds and all the adventures along the way

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

An Apology

I realize that my postings in the past have been intermittent at best and that lately they have been non existent. I am not sure if anyone even reads this blog anymore.

This year, err, last year, was full of change for me personally- I was married and survived many family tragedies, as well as a few other things... and my Agent 137 shop and this blog took a back seat.

I recently found my childhood journal. A diary that recorded my activities, thoughts, and emotions from 4th grade until my senior year of high school. Exploring my thoughts and documenting my adventures was exciting and rewarding and I think that this blog could serve that function too.

I the coming weeks, months, and hopefully years, I plan to fill this blog with what are hopefully well constructed and engrossing posts. I do apologize for the absence.


1 comment:

  1. I'm in the same boat, took a break from blogging for personal reasons and I just haven't managed to get into the routine again - and I *really* want to. It just won't happen!

    I found your blog via the shop… I've lusted after so many of the items… especially the deer… one day!

    Does this make me the grand supreme winner of Hello, Cutie?!?!

    ReplyDelete