A journal of amazing vintage finds and all the adventures along the way

Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Kitschy Animal Zoo

I love kitschy animals, and although my affections for one kitschy animal in particular may have gotten out of hand (think deer) I always seem to make room for more. I cannot stop searching the web for more cuteness to add to my collection. I an effort to stop myself I have created a little collection of some adorable finds available on Etsy right now for very reasonable prices :) If they can't find a home with me maybe someone out there can adopt them!



1. Kitschy Lamb  2. Wide Eyed Chicks  3. Okay, so a tea pot is not animal- Amazing Kitsch Tea Pot  





2 comments:

  1. These are all so stinking cute!!!! I love that bunny and kitty cat too. Nice to see you back honey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is so good to be back :) I think that little bunny is just to die for!

      Delete